Sunday, December 17, 2006

Danny Bonaduce vs John Conner
Danny Bonaduce, the former child star who played Danny Partridge in The Partridge Family, gets a microphone shoved in his face while eating at a sidewalk cafe. The guy holding the mic is none other than John Conner of The Resistance Manifesto. Conner is probably hoping to get him to say something disparaging about President Bush or the war in Iraq. Here is the video, courtesy of You Tube:


I lump John Conner into a category I call the "Loose Change Nuts," conspiracy theorists who believe the 9/11 attacks were somehow orchestrated by the U.S. Government. Loose Change is a movie that presents some of these goofy theories. Some of these kooks, like Conner, believe the entire world is run by an intricate system of Satanic secret societies. No, I am not making this stuff up!

Mr. Bonaduce handled himself quite well in this verbal exchange, and gave Conner a simple lesson on the First Amendment. Way to go, Danny!

Humble Patriot's reading assignment:
Debunking 9/11 Myths

3 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

My favorite part is when Danny Bonaduce asks the woman next to him to excuse him in advance for his language.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, thank you for your service to our country. Very much so.
To say "Loose Change" is a film is being very charitable to it indeed. I actually had the misfortune of seeing it without realizing it one night while traveling. I was visiting a friend in Long Island and they were airing it on their public access cable channel late one night. I watched in complete disbelief. Had I not been in a hotel, I would have been yelling at the TV.
Again, thank you so much for taking care of me, of all of us, with your military service. God bless you forever.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops ... your blog title does say "citizen" ... I apologize. Be that as it may, I pray for your safety and come home unharmed. If you are serving My Soldiers in some capacity, thank you.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!